Sunday, September 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret In Store Experience Review!

I love going into my local VS. They have the friendliest staff and they're usually very helpful (occasionally I will stump them with a question, but that's okay). Even though this particular store is one of their bigger ones, it usually isn't that crowded. I do find it annoying though when the line goes from the registers to the back of the room because only one person is ringing. Don't get me wrong, I understand employees need to stay on the floor to greet, help customers, etc. But at least ONE person should be able to leave the floor to come help ring. Two people would make it go at least a little faster, instead of me standing in line forever. I'm going in today before work actually to redeem my moms coupon for her. I was just there the other day though. I always have a pleasant experience. Nothing yet to leave a bitter taste in my mouth. All in all I would give them 3/4 stars =)

No comments:

Post a Comment