Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cedar Cove Review!

This show is brand new to Hallmark. I added it to my timer's last minute. I decided to give it a shot. It's a really cute show! The first episode was an hour and 45 minutes long. I found myself smiling a lot by the end of the episode. I'm excited to see the episodes that follow! It's about a judge who lives in this BEAUTIFUL little town called Cedar Cove. Tiny town where everyone knows who you are, you don't lock any of your doors, and you feel super safe. She was offered a job in a bigger town, in a bigger courtroom, with bigger cases. She was gonna take it until she met a new guy ; ). She couldn't possibly leave now! Plus she didn't wanna be far from her daughter and mother. So she's gonna stick around. We'll see how the rest of this season goes! I think you guys should check it out if you like Hallmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment