Monday, July 22, 2013

Lifeway Kefir Review!

I like this stuff a lot more than I thought I would. I got the Lifeway Frozen Kefir in Mango. It's pretty tasty! It has probiotics in it too. So tasty AND healthy! I haven't tried the smoothies, but I'm sure they're just as good. But I love ice cream/frozen yogurt, so I was much more interested in the frozen ones! At my local Hy Vee (in the health food aisle) they only carried the original and mango flavors in the frozen ones. They had 3 of the smoothie flavors I think. They're a little pricey though. I got my free voucher from Influenster, but for 1 pint of the frozen kind, it's like $4.50. They also sent me a couple for a dollar off TWO Lifeway Kefir products. I don't know if I'll end up using it or not, since I'll be spending roughly $7 if I get a smoothie and another frozen Kefir. That's a lot for those kind of products. If you're okay with spending that much then I do recommend trying these.



Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment