Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yes To Carrots Intense Repair Body Lotion Review!

I got this lotion the other day. After an unfortunate incident at Walgreens. I purchased the Yes To Cucumbers body butter. After getting it home and opening it to try it out, I realized it expired two and a half years ago! Luckily I found my receipt and exchanged it the next day for the YTC Intense Repair. It's normally $9.99 for a 6oz, but it was on sale for $3.49! I was so excited I couldn't stand it! I got an amazing product and most of my money back. Also it wasn't expired, so that was equally as exciting. I use it on my eczema and it feels really good. It calms down the itchy sensation and moisturizes my skin really deeply. The smell is okay, but the fact that it's just amazing outweighs the fragrance. I also hate everything about carrots, ha ha. But I absolutely love the YTC line! I would absolutely purchase again. If I can find it on sale again that would be a huge bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment