Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths Review!

I really like these cloths. There are the regular ones and the individually wrapped ones that are for on the go. I definitely prefer the on the go ones. The others I keep at home and I always forget about them! My last pack dried out =(. My current pack is on its way to drying out, so I'm trying to use them all up before that happens. I won't be purchasing those again, but the on the go ones I wouldn't go without. I keep one in my bag at all times. They're awesome! They really do make you feel nice and fresh and clean again. Almost a just showered feeling. They're especially nice for that time of the month when none of us feel that clean lol. I for sure recommend the on the go one's! You should check them out!

*I've gotten them at Target and Walmart. 16 individually wrapped cloths for less than $2. Not a bad deal at all!

*I have noticed that they don't seal the boxes though, so I always open it and count to make sure there are 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment