Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Face & Lip Kit Review!

So I went to Target today to grab a few things I needed. I was in the Natural aisle since I wanted to try the Yes To Grapefruit towelettes. As I was looking at some other products I noticed some kits on a lower shelf. There was a Yes To Cucumbers one, I think it was around $20 though. Looked like a very nice kit, but next to it I saw a YTB kit! Normally $14.99, I got it on clearance for $7.48! You can't beat that! It included YTB line reducing lip treatment, YTB towelettes (30 count), and Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in Sweet Fig! It's an AMAZING deal because the lip treatment and towelettes are both $7.99 each, and the lip butter is around $2.99. I couldn't possibly pass that up! I was also dying to try the lip treatment, but it's only offered online. I might have to snag another one of these kits before they're all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment