Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kiss Nails Gradation Kit Review!

A while back I got the Spring Fever voxbox complimentary from Influenster. They always do brand challenges for the different brands that are in the box. I won the IMpress Nails brand challenge! (& 2 others!). The prize pack for the IMpress Nails brand challenge was a gradation kit, lashes, and lash adhesive. I got the Exposure gradation kit, which is the gold one. I wasn't sure I would like it, but it's beautiful! The gold is really light and classy looking. I am the worst in the entire universe at painting my fingernails! I did my nails myself with the kit in 20 minutes and they look professionally done! There were 3 fingers I had to redo, but 3/10 isn't bad! lol. There are 3 steps and 3 different polishes. You do step 1 first, 2 coats of it that cover your entire nail. Next is step 2 which is a darker gold than step 1, you put that on 1/3 of your nail. Then you finish off with step 3 which is a glittery gold, that you put on half of your nail before step 2 dries, blending the other 2 colors together. They're $7 at Target and Walmart!

My mom liked my nails so much she went out and got 2 Film Noir kit's! (1 for her and she grabbed 1 for me since I was sleeping when she went lol). Next I want Freeze Frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment