Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Yes To Tomatoes Clearing Facial Mask Review!

I really like this mask a lot! I tried it last night after I bought it. You get a 1.7 oz jar for $14.99. Sounds a little high, but the mask is really thick, so you only need just a little bit to cover your entire face. We'll see how long this lasts me! It's a deep pore treatment that refines, purifies, and moisturizes your skin, while keeping your complexion clean, clear, and balanced. It's filled with potent anti-oxidants that fight free radicals, and bursting with powerful sebum (acne-causing oil) absorbers. The smell is light and doesn't really bother me. You only need it on for 5 mins before you wash it off. It went on nicely and washed off with a wet wash cloth nicely. I was very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment