Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yestocarrots.com Review!

I love this website! I made my first order with them yesterday! It's a really easy site to navigate and easy to find exactly what you're looking for. I ordered some things you can't typically find in stores. I ordered the Yes To Cucumbers body butter (I've found these at Walgreens, but all have been two and a half years past their expiration date), 2 Yes To Carrots Anti Frizz Serums (I found them at Target ONCE and have never seen them again!), Yes To Cucumbers gentle milk cleanser, and the Yes To Baby Carrots towelettes (I don't have kids, but I've heard these towelettes are good for adults too lol). I can't wait till it all comes in and I can give them a try! Their website also offers a flat rate shipping of $5, and I wasn't charged tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment