Thursday, August 29, 2013

Teen Mom 3 Review!

I have to admit, these shows are a guilty pleasure for me! I've watched 16 & Pregnant since the very first episode. I've also watched all the Teen Mom installments. I really liked the premiere of Teen Mom 3. It was really good. I think Mac is my favorite! I like her personality. She looks like a barbie lol, she's still a sweet little girl though. I like Brianna a lot too. A lot of people think that these girls glorify teenage pregnancy. I would have to politely disagree. They capture all of the heartaches and difficulty these girls have being moms at such a young age. I'm in my mid-twenties and it definitely makes me happy that didn't happen to me! My life would be so different.

If you're interested in checking it out, tune into MTV Monday's at 10/9c!

No comments:

Post a Comment