Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mossimo V-Neck T-Shirts Review!

Target carries these tops. They're really cute, comfortable, and have a cool texture. I call them "date tops" because they're perfect for dates! I have two of them. I have pink and this neon green color. Sounds ugly, but it's actually really cute. It was the only one of the colors that was on sale. They're $10 full priced, and the neon green was on sale for $5. They probably don't sell many in that color. I was unsure when I was first looking at it, but decided to try it out. Since I got the pink one in medium (which usually fits me well), but it fits so loosely. So I got the neon green in small and it fits much better. I'm thinking these tops run a little big, so I would go a little smaller than you normally do if you want them to fit to your body better. If you like tops that fit loosely, go with your usual size.

No comments:

Post a Comment