Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bath & Body Works: Frost Cranberry Oil Review!

This was one of the oils I got for my oil warmer. It was on sale during the SAS for $1.50! I got Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Snowflake. Frosted Cranberry is hands down one of my favorite fall/winter fragrances. It smells SO good! I love sweet scents, and this is definitely sweet! I have a few candles in this scent as well as car discs. I've never had it in an oil before though, so that's exciting. I use it in my room, so I don't put that many drops into my oil warmer and it fills the room beautifully. I actually hadn't broken out my oil warmer in quite some time lol. I have 2. I have the kind that uses tea lights and the electric one. You would think the electric one would be better, but I think I like the tea light warmer better. It's prettier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment