Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Victoria's Secret PINK: Rose Lace Plunge Bra Review!

This is another first impressions review. So I went with ordering this bra instead of another seamless bralette. I picked the seafoam color. It's so beautiful! I like the design a lot. It has no push, a deep plunging neckline, straps that convert from classic to halter, it's softly lined for no show coverage, scalloped rose pattern lace, and a hook-and-eye closure. I got that info off of their website. It looks very comfortable and very pretty! This bra, like the seamless bralette, comes in small, medium, and large vs your actual bra size. I'm really excited to receive my orders! This order was $26.97 after tax. I got free shipping again, a free panty again, AND I got the free tumbler/dog too! I might go in today before work and use my coupons. I'm definitely getting my free panties, but I might use my $10 off a bra too so I can get another tumbler/dog (if my store has any left lol). Today is the last day for free shipping and free panty with a bra purchase. So if you're interested, don't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment