Saturday, July 12, 2014

Victoria's Secret PINK: Rose Lace Plunge Bra Review! Part 2

My seafoam colored plunge bra came today! I absolutely love it. This one, like the bralette, has no padding at all. It's really comfortable and soft. It's also beautiful! The lace is so pretty, but it lays flat, so it doesn't show under your top. I like that the straps convert from classic to halter. This one, also like the bralette, comes in small, medium, and large sizes. Yet it still hooks in the back like any other bra. I find that a little strange. The bralette is a pull over, so it makes sense that it comes in small, medium, and large. Oh well, it's still an awesome bra and it fits very well! It's also softly lined so there isn't any show through. My tumbler and leopard print dog came too =). So happy!

*My total was $26.97. That included the bra, free shipping, free panties, and free tumbler/dog. I gave the panties to my mom since I already got a pair with my bralette order.



No comments:

Post a Comment