Monday, July 14, 2014

Mossimo Shorts Review!

For the past few summers I've been wearing these shorts my mom bought me. They're a real pain though! She got them for me in size large (I think because their juniors). I've lost a lot of weight, but even when I weighed a little more, they were still huge on me lol. I was always pulling them up. Even if I tied them as tight as I could. While on my Target run yesterday to grab a couple things, I saw these Mossimo shorts. I have a hard time finding shorts cause they're all too short and line up with my panties. WAY TOO SHORT! These come to about my mid thigh. So I was very intrigued. They only had 1 size small left. After checking the price tag, I took em with me up to the register lol. They're SO comfy and cute! I got a pink pair. They're the perfect length and they fit wonderfully! I don't have to pull them up constantly lol. They were only $12.99 full price! Not bad at all =)


*Looks like they have them on sale online for $9.74

No comments:

Post a Comment