Sunday, July 13, 2014

Victoria's Secret PINK: The Date Racerback Push Up Bra Review!

I wanted to use my $10 off a bra coupon. I've NEVER used one before. Ever! I have no idea why lol. I guess I've always figured their bras are too expensive, even after $10 off! However, I saw this bra online and looked for it in my local store. There are only 4 options online. I think they have all the options in my store. I got the leopard print one. I tried it on when I got home. It's so awesome! I love the way it fits. It comes up higher than my other bras though, so it can't be worn with tank tops or anything that's cut too low. That's okay though, I have plenty of higher cut tops I could wear it with. It's SO cute! Here's the info from their site: Most push, soft, scalloped lace and light, sheer sides, plunging neckline, racerback, padded with underwire cups, adjustable racerback straps, cups have signature PINK lining. I would recommend this bra! It's $34.95. I paid $26.67 after my coupon and tax. 

I might have to slow down on my reviews since I won't be shopping for a while. So I won't have new things to review. I don't even know if anyone really depends on my reviews lol. I'll be reviewing my newest things, and then just TV shows, movies, etc. I might have to switch from once a day to once a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment