Thursday, July 10, 2014

Victoria's Secret PINK: Seamless Hipster Panty Review!

Yesterday before work I ran into VS to redeem my free panty coupon. It was for a free cotton panty. I found the section and picked a cute pair. Then I decided to look at the PINK panties because my store was participating in the free tumbler/mini mini dog with PINK purchase. I ended up going with this seamless hipster. I've already tried them out lol. Very cute and VERY comfy! I absolutely love them. They were $10.50. I just got the one pair so I could qualify for another tumbler/dog. I picked the black and white dog this time, the leopard dog is coming with my online purchase. I love these panties! I would definitely recommend them! It would be more useful and save you more money if you need multiple panties though, since they usually run specials (5/$25, etc.). Although getting one pair to get the tumbler/dog is a good idea too, because the tumbler is worth $19.50. They don't even factor in the little doggies worth, I guess he isn't worth anything ha ha. Poor guy ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment