Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Victoria's Secret PINK: Seamless Bralette Review!

This is a first impression review. I had a coupon for $10 off an item that could only be used online. I figured I wouldn't use it since after shipping and tax, it pretty much puts the $10 back on. Yesterday I looked around online anyway. First at apparel, then at bras. I saw that ending Wed is a free shipping offer on all bras! Also free panties with a bra purchase. So I was thinking that would definitely be worth it! So I added a coral colored seamless bralette to my cart and the panties. After putting in all 3 of my offer codes it made my total $14.81! Really?! Today I might make another order for the same bra in a different color or the Rose Lace Plunge Bra looks really pretty too. Since today the free mini mini dog and tumbler offer started! So I could still get a free pair of panties, free shipping, and a free mini mini dog and tumbler! What a deal! I haven't made that order yet, but it would be $24.81 after tax. That's a really good deal for VS!



No comments:

Post a Comment