Monday, July 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret: $3.99 Panties Review!

Their SAS ended on June 24th, but my mom got a free panty coupon in the mail. So I went in to pick them up for her. I noticed the Pink side has nothing on sale anymore, but the VS side still has some sale fragrances, make up, bras, and panties. My mom's free panty was on the Pink side. So I picked a pair I thought she would like and then was making my way towards the registers when I saw the bra/panty sale tables. I went to check those out for a few minutes. I saw some cute bras, but they weren't as cute as I would have wanted. So I skipped those. I did see a cute pair of panties though. They're light grey with bright orange polka dots and bright orange lace trim. Very adorable! They look really comfy too. Unfortunately the tag that had the original price was torn off. All it had was a sticker stuck to it that said $3.99. So I'm not sure exactly how much I saved. I would image they were $9.50-$10.50. $3.99 is like Target priced panties! I can't wait to try them out! I only spent $4.34 after tax. I think that's the cheapest VS trip I've ever had! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment