Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dearfoams: Summer Fur Thong Review! Part 2

My package from Walmart.com came today. Like I said in my first impression review, they didn't (and still don't) have pictures of them on their site. All their other Dearfoams slippers have pictures, but not the summer fur thongs. They're the newest, so maybe they just overlooked it? I have no idea. Anyway, they aren't really the summer fur thongs. Those are very specific slippers and what I got is totally different. I'll keep them (hell, they were dirt cheap, $7.47). They're comfortable too, they just aren't what I thought. The blueberry summer fur thongs are supposed to be a light blue body with a medium blue strap. I was so excited to get those since they're hard to find. When they came though, they're just a dark blue body with a dark blue strap. They're made with the same "pile" material as the others it seems, since they feel the same. The straps aren't as thick as the one's I ordered from Dearfoams.com. I also ordered the firefly yellow. I wear a size small and that's what I ordered. They sent me a small in the blueberry, but they sent me a medium in the yellow =/. I already emailed them and they're gonna replace them with the correct pair. (Glad my friend from out of town is visiting and she wears a size medium, so I found them a good home lol). They're still cute, don't get me wrong, just not at all what I imagined. So I took a risk. It wasn't too bad of a risk. I mean it's not like I'm out a ton of money or something lol. I won't be doing that again though...

No comments:

Post a Comment