Friday, July 4, 2014

Dearfoams: Summer Fur Thong Update!

As I stated in my review yesterday, I got my Dearfoams. One was in the size I ordered and the other was NOT in the size I ordered. They emailed me back within 15 minutes of me telling them they sent me the wrong size. They asked if I wanted a replacement to be sent or get a refund. I mean they were only $7.47, so I just said send me a replacement. It shipped this morning. Their customer service is great. They get back to you in record speed. They also said I can keep or throw away the pair that was sent in the wrong size. I would never throw them away! And keeping them is stupid since they don't fit. Luckily my childhood friend is in town, she thinks they're cute, so I'm giving them to her. The size medium should fit her well. I wear size small. So medium is quite big on me! They're ridiculously comfortable though. Again, I hope no one would throw those away! If you can't find a friend that they would fit, then at least donate them. Don't throw them away! I was a little surprised they suggested that. Oh well though, they'll have a great home with my friend lol. And now we'll have matching pairs lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment