Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Amazon Review!

I like Amazon itself, but some of the sellers are a little shady. A lot of the time they jack up the prices really high too. My most recent experience wasn't a very good one, though they did make it right in the end. I ordered a 2 pack of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish in Cobolt Blue. It's so beautiful, and you can't buy it in stores anymore =(. Anyhow, when it arrived there was 1 nail polish. So I emailed the sellers and they said it was a mistake with the warehouse, blah blah. So they ended up sending me 2 more and an eye liner to make it up to me. So that was nice of them. I'm sure most sellers aren't as nice as these people were. I try not to purchase from this site that often though, just cause I'm not too sure about some of the sellers. But I know a lot of people use this site on the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment