Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vaseline Total Moisture Review!

I used Vaseline over the winter in hopes of having something that would take care of my dry hands. I also have eczema and often have flare ups on my hands and wrists. Total Moisture is AMAZING! I started with the Cocoa Radiant because I liked the smell of it the most, but have used all 3. I also tried Vaseline's Cocoa Radiant Total Moisture Deep Conditioning Cream, which is just amazing as well! I use it every night before I go to bed. It's really thick and does come off greasy at first, but after a few minutes it absorbs into your skin and makes you SUPER soft. I also use the Soothing Moisture lotion from their intensive rescue line. I've been having eczema flare ups on my shins too and even though I use a lotion with hydrocortizone in it, I also use the Soothing Moisture. It has chamomile in it, which calms itchy skin. I think I have almost every lotion now from all of their lines and I love them all! Would definitely purchase them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment