Thursday, May 16, 2013

Avon Foot Scrub Review!

I absolutely love Avon. It all started when I was little and my mom sold it. Anyway, for Christmas I got a pomegranate chocolate foot care gift set that included foot soak, foot scrub, foot cream, and adorable red and white slipper socks. The entire set is amazing. I bought some papaya sorbet foot scrub and cream from the last catalog. Currently I'm using that scrub in the shower. I love how it feels. I also love how inexpensive it is, especially when you see how expensive other brands foot care lines are. This stuff scrubs very well, leaving you feel smooth and exfoliated. I of course use the matching cream when I get out. I absolutely love it! I work in retail, so having foot care items are very important, seeing as how I am always on my feet. From this catalog I ordered a paraffin foot mask. It will be arriving tomorrow. I will do a review on it once I try it. Sounds just as amazing as their other foot care items!

No comments:

Post a Comment