Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Palmolive® soft touch™ Review!

I was so excited today when I looked out the front door to see my Palmolive voxbox from Influenster sitting on the porch waiting for me! I got the pink vitamin e and green aloe dish soaps in my box. Super excited! I was even more excited since I saw TONS of pics on Facebook of people's boxes that were completely destroyed by leaking soaps, but saw that my box was dry! They packaged my box really well. The bubble wrap was securely around both soaps, thankfully! YAY! Anyway, both soaps smell and feel wonderful! They do an awesome job cleaning the dishes, but keep my hands feeling soft. It really is tough on grease, soft on hands. I love the vitamin e one! I shared my aloe one! You can find these beauties at your local Walmart stores! Will for sure be putting the coupons that were included in my box to good use! I really wanna try the coconut one next! Thanks so much Influenster! I LOVE being an Influenster! I am also getting the Spring Fever voxbox. I will add an extra review for that as well when I receive it! YAY!





                                                   Palmolive Review from Influenster! Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment