Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mary Kay Satin Hands Review!

This stuff is pretty nice. First you put a balm on, then the scrub, then you rub your hands together with them on. It makes you really soft and smooth. After washing it off you put the hand cream on last. It's really nice. But, again, Mary Kay is so darn expensive. I've been using body scrubs to replace it, since like I mentioned before, the things I like I'm trying to find good replacements for since I don't plan on buying Mary Kay again. It is a nice product though, and it does work. My hands always feel so good after using it! If you love Mary Kay and haven't checked it out yet, you should, but only if you don't mind spending that kind of money. I don't plan on buying it again, but will absolutely use it while I still have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment