Sunday, May 5, 2013

Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil Review!

I was shopping at Walmart one day when I wondered into the cold/flu aisle where they keep the lip products (I often do since I LOVE lip products). I saw that there was a 4 pack of Aquafina lip balm, so I got one. It was a good price and you do get 4 lip balms. Anyhow. I tried it out and loved it. Shortly after I saw that there is also an Aquafina Hydrating lip oil. It seems that this product has been removed from many stores in many states, mine being one of them. I was super interested though so I ended up ordering a raspberry flavored one from amazon. I LOVE it! So after that I ordered some original lip oils from dollargeneral.com since that's the only flavor they offered. I thought it would be like the original lip balm, which is minty. Boy was I wrong! It has a medicine smell/taste to it. Which I find TOTALLY disgusting. It doesn't bother some people, but it really bothers me a lot. I can't stand that! So I think it's something you should know before purchasing it. I ended up sending them back.

It's a cool product. It feels nice on lips. You do have to reapply often, like with most lip glosses/balms. The smell to me is more minty than raspberry, but I still like it. You should check it out if you're interested in something a little different. Seeing as it's an oil and not a gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment