Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Review!

I got the OSiS+ Dust It in my Spring Fever voxbox (that I got complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes). Honestly I can't say I'm a very big fan. Unfortunately this is a product I will not be purchasing. It does give you volume, but I straighten my hair (which is naturally wavy) so my hair already has plenty of body. I don't care to use products that give you volume. Also it's hard to wash out. I love Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try a product that I have never used before though. Always up for trying new things! Unfortunately though, this one was a miss for me. I saw tons of other reviews from people who loved it though. So it's really about if you're looking for a product that gives you volume or not and also if you have thick hair or not.



*It's a multipurpose mattifying powder that adds root lift, texture, and control. Perfect for creating thicker, fuller looking hair.*







To learn more, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment