Monday, May 6, 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Review!

I love Sally Hansen! When I saw these Insta-Dri ones I HAD to try them. The very first one I got was Quick Canary, which was part of her 2012 limited edition summer ones. I really liked it. So I ended up getting a ton of them! I love the brush! I know a lot of people don't seem to like it, but once you get the hang of it, it's super easy to use! Its a wide brush, meant to cover your entire toenail or fingernail so that you can paint in less swipes. One coat is perfect! It comes out the same color as it is in the bottle. It also lives up to it's name, Insta-Dri. It really does dry very fast. She also has an Insta-Dri anti chip top coat now! I just got it today, haven't tried it yet, but I will write a review when I do! The most recent colors I got are: Wined Up, a beautiful crimson red. Blue Away, which is one of her newest, it's a sky blue color. Pink Blink, also one of her newest, a baby pink color. And Grey Gone, a dark grey color. They're all beautiful! I got the last 3 today, but I've already tried the Wined Up, its gorgeous! If you like dark colors, and red, that's a good one to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment