Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dove Deodorant Review!

When I was younger I tried a lot of different deodorants. Finally I tried Dove and I've stuck with it ever since. I love their Go Fresh line. They smell amazing, they feel really nice, and they do a decent job. I recently tried the Dove Clinical Protection and loved it! Its like a cream instead of a solid deodorant and it feels amazing and obviously works a little better than regular deodorant. More than a little better, actually lol. I would purchase again. Both, I would purchase the clinical protection and I would purchase the regular. Really good product. The clinical protection costs roughly $5 more, but its worth it. The regular deodorants are priced really well too. If you haven't checked these out, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment