Sunday, May 12, 2013

Colgate Wisps Review!

I totally love wisps. They're awesome! They're better than gum or mints just because they're mini toothbrushes, so they have actual bristles that clean your teeth. The beads on them taste good too and give you that "just brushed" feeling. Plus they're portable. You can store them in your car or desk, and carry them in your pocket, purse, or backpack. I purchased mine at Walmart. They have 4 packs and 16 packs. The 16 packs are really cool because you can carry as many as you want on you. I like the idea of carrying individual ones instead of a 4 pack because then I can switch up my flavors as often as I like. Some people think they're a rip off due to price, but I don't find their price bad at all in my location. Here a 4 pack is $1.50 and a 16 pack is $5. I carry mine in my bag and mostly use them at work during my break. I find them super handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment