Friday, May 17, 2013

Colgate Smartfoam Review!

This is my favorite toothpaste! I love it! As far as I know though it only comes in 2 flavors. Effervescent Mint and Spearmint Blast. I alternate between each. I love how much it foams up! Also how easily it foams up. After just brushing for a minute or so its completely foam. Which is super nice if you've ever had those incidents, like most of us do, where when you spit you spit out a glob of toothpaste lol. That doesn't happen anymore! The taste of each is awesome and they each have whitening too. Overall they're just awesome. I don't use anything else. However I am gonna try the Colgate Total toothpaste since I've heard such good things about it. I'll let you know in the near future how I like that one. If you haven't checked out the smartfoam yet, you should give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment