Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Anti-Chip Top Coat Review!

So on the box that the top coat is inside of, it states that this anti-chip top coat lasts for 10 days. I wanted to do a review on it today, because, well, its been 10 days since I painted my toenails and used it. They still look like I just painted them. No chips AT ALL. Which is awesome for me, by now at least one of the nails has gotten the entire paint peeled off. This stuff is amazing! It lasts the 10 days it says it does, maybe even longer. I painted mine Pink Blink last week. Such a pretty color! I love pinks, and this one is a baby pink, so it's adorable! Next I'm gonna try the Co bolt Blue. And I will be using this top coat again, for sure! I recommend it! Check it out if you haven't yet. At my local Walmart store it was around $5. So not real expensive, but it works VERY well! I will repurchase this one over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment