Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mary Kay Foundation Review!

So I've liked a lot of Mary Kay products, even though I do find them to be terribly over priced. The stuff that I did like I found replacements for with other companies, such as Burt's Bees, etc. When I first tried their foundation I really liked it. Then I tried Maybelline because I wanted to see if that would be a good replacement for when I run out of the Mary Kay stuff. Well, I used Maybelline for a while, then decided to try Mary Kay again. It was terrible the second time around! I hated it! I tried it two times after I used Maybelline. It clogged up my pores, the coverage wasn't very good, and it felt gross on my face. I would definitely never buy it again. Maybelline has good coverage, doesn't clog my pores, and feels nice on my face. Don't waste your money on Mary Kay. There is a brand out there that is just the same and costs less (depending on what you're looking for). For example, I also have the microdermabrasion set, which is about $65 full priced. Olay has a similar product for $25. I haven't tried it yet, but it has gotten wonderful reviews from others. So anyway, unless you are obsessed with Mary Kay, dig deeper to find better deals with better companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment