Friday, June 21, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Review!

I was intrigued after seeing the commercial for these. I went to Target to get one and see how I liked it. I got  Pink Possibilities. It's kind of like a barbie doll pink. The color showed, but was decently sheer. I also like the way it feels when it's on. I ended up with ten of these total lol. I'm not sure if I have a favorite, but I really like the Mocha Muse. I have a lighter complexion and browns tend to look kind of gold on my lips. It looks really pretty. It feels almost balmy when it's on. Which is nice, because I hate lip sticks! Lip sticks always feel dry on my lips and I hate that! So these are really nice for the lip stick haters out there lol. I also really like Rose of Attraction. It's a dusty rose color. It's so beautiful! You should know though, the color on the lid is not the color that it comes off on your lips. It's a shade or so lighter, so keep that in mind when choosing which color you'd like. Berry Ready is a really dark red and is the most pigmented of all twenty colors. So if you like a color that really shows, you should probably pick that one.

*I got my ten at both Target and Walmart. I believe at both stores they were $6.94.

No comments:

Post a Comment