Monday, June 10, 2013

Neosporin Overnight Lip Therapy Review!

Last summer I was using EOS lip balm on a regular basis. It completely dried my lips out and nothing I already had worked. I went to Target and got the Neosporin lip line, there's a balm for the day and one for the night. It says after 3 days and 3 nights you'll notice an improvement. I sure did! After one day and night I noticed a difference, but continued to use them for the 3 days. I stopped using the day one after that point (it has SPF in it and I hate that because it makes balms taste gross usually). I still use the night one every single night though. It's nice and thick, but doesn't feel heavy. It protects and moisturizes lips all night. I will continue to use this product every night for a long time to come! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment