Thursday, June 13, 2013

Yes To Tomatoes Towelettes Review!

I just bought these yesterday and tried one. I didn't really get it for the acne part of it, I got it for the blackhead part! It's supposed to clear out blackheads and help prevent them. It also gets rid of oil on your face and clears your pores. I don't care for the smell, but I think these are gonna work beautifully! After I ate something that normally makes my face somewhat oily, I used an oil blotting sheet like I normally do. There was hardly any oil on my face at all! (I had used the towelette before I even made anything to eat). I'm excited to see how well these work. I think $5.99 for 25 towelette's is a little much, but if it works then it just might be worth it!

*I got mine at Target, but I've also seen them at Walmart and Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment