Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pantene Review!

I love their shampoo and conditioner. When I was younger, around 14 or so, I was exploring a lot of different brands. I tried and loved Pantene right away, so I've stuck with them ever since. Here I am at 24, still using them! lol. My absolute favorite was the Ice Shine! I used it for 6 years. I was so disappointed when they did away with it, but then they brought it back! Yay! I'm currently using that one, but am trying the Beautiful Lengths next and may stick with that one since it's supposed to help with split ends. I am trying to grow my hair out, so it sounds perfect for me! It has never left any gross residue in my hair or left it feeling heavy. My hair always feels super clean and looking beautiful! I don't think I'll ever stray from them ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment