Saturday, June 8, 2013

Yes To Carrots Lip Butter Review!

The first time I ever saw this stuff was while I was browsing through reviews on Influenster's site. I had never heard of it before. Months later, I was getting some things at Walmart. When I put something I needed in my cart, I was about to continue on when I saw an end cap that had Yes To Carrots Lip Butter on it. I thought "No way!" so I grabbed the Berry one to try. I have tried organic lip balms before (EOS lip balm) and when I used it on a regular basis it dried my lips out. I was a little hesitant to get another organic lip item. This stuff has more ingredients than EOS does though, which I think is working in my favor. It's also a lip butter, not a balm, so I don't need to apply as often. It's rich and thick, and feels amazing on lips. It isn't heavy. After trying the Berry one for a day or two, I went back for more! I wanted to try some of the other flavors they offer, so I got Mint, Melon, and Pomegranate. I'm also going to try their Yes To Blueberries deep wrinkle night cream, Yes To Grapefruit body butter, and Yes To Grapefruit face scrub. I will be adding those reviews after I try them! Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment