Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Yes To Tomatoes Pore Scrub Review!

This scrub is super impressive! I was expecting it to be grainy and really rough since it's for acne/blackhead treatment. I figured it would be that way since it's supposed to get deep into those pores and clean them out. It's actually creamy! I was so impressed! It felt really good on my face and wasn't rough at all. It also is used to control oil, and it certainly did! I got mine at Target for $9.99. That's what the price is on yestocarrots.com. Target is the only store I know of that carries it and apparently they charge $14.99, but it was on sale. I found that kind of odd, but whatever! I only paid the $10 that YTC would have charged had I ordered it online lol. I will most certainly be purchasing this scrub again!

No comments:

Post a Comment