Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yes To Blueberries Towelettes Review!

I think I'm officially obsessed with Yes To! There are so many more of their products I really wanna try! I picked up the YTB towelettes at Walgreens last night. It's $7.99 for 30 towelettes. Walgreens had a bonus, $7.99 for 40. So I got those. I really like these! They're perfect for people who travel a lot or people who just spend a lot of nights away from home. Instead of having to lug around your cleanser and moisturizer, you can just stick these in your bag! They not only cleans, they also moisturize. Most things that say that don't end up moisturizing my skin for very long. So I put it to the test. Hours later my face was still soft and smooth! So they really do moisturize. These are just amazing. I can't wait to try and love more Yes To products!

No comments:

Post a Comment