Thursday, June 6, 2013

Victoria's Secret Review!

I used to absolutely love this store. Most of the shirts, sweat pants, and underwear I own are from there. But as I have gotten older (I'm in my mid-twenties now) I'm much more budget minded, and this store doesn't fit into that. The only time I go in now is when they're having their Semi Annual Sale. I love their styles, don't get me wrong, but I'm not willing to pay for the VS name anymore. Their prices are ridiculous and sometimes outrageous. I don't need a $50 bra. I've gotten bra's from Target and I find them just as good, just as cute, and way more affordable. I find their clothes adorable too, but I'm not paying $70 for a pair of sweat pants. You can get good quality sweat pants at Target for around $20. I'm not a cheap person at all, but I know when to cut my losses. Sometimes it's just not worth it to pay for their name. You can get things that are just as good for a lesser price. So why not go that route? I know a lot of people LOVE them and will continue to buy from them. I say to each their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment