Sunday, June 23, 2013

Yes To Blueberries Overnight Hydrating Cream Review!

I tried this night cream for the first time last night. I had just finished up my Burt's Bees Intensive Hydration night cream. The YTB is very nice. It's a thinner consistency than Burt's, but one pump was enough to cover my entire face. I absolutely love the Yes To line, but I have to say I like that Burt's puts their night creams in a jar. I'm a person who doesn't like to waste things, and when it's in a jar I can use every last drop. I'm hoping I can somehow take the YTB tube apart when I can't get anymore product to pump out so I don't waste anything. The smell is also nice. It's $19.99 for a 1.7oz pretty much at every store. At Target it's $17.99 for a 1.8oz jar of Burt's night cream and only $15.99 at Walgreen's. I would highly recommend both of these night creams. They are both amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment