Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walgreens Review!

Let's start with the pro's of this store. Sometimes they have products that other stores don't carry. IE. Yes To Carrots Lip Butter (they have the widest selection), they also have the balms. I know Target carries the widest variety of Yes To products, but they don't carry any of the lip products at all. Walmart carries the Mint and Berry and one or two of the balms. Walgreens also sometimes offers a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal, depending on what it is you're shopping for.

Now for the con's. I've noticed that the prices sometimes can be unreasonably higher than say, Target or Walmart. I really don't care for that. If it's way higher than I can get elsewhere, I will just walk out. Why spend way more money there for the exact same product I can get for less somewhere else? I rarely find their prices fair. If it's only a dollar difference, then I don't mind just spending. Considering in the area I live, there's a Walgreens one mile from me. The closest Target is 10-15 mins away.

In short. I don't really care for this store unless I know a product is the same price as Target. The make up they sell is ridiculously higher than at Target or Walmart. The closest Walmart to me is about 25-30 mins away. It's worth the drive when I can get a fair price.

No comments:

Post a Comment