Friday, September 20, 2013

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel Review!

Since I placed 3rd in the Lifeway Kefir photo contest that Influenster had, they sent me a mega voxbox! One of the items included was a mini (3oz) shower gel. Sweet Pea is an okay scent. I don't think it's bad, I don't think it's good. I will use it because I'm not a wasteful person lol. I've never really purchased anything in the Sweet Pea scent except soap. I do enjoy the shower gel though. Since the fragrance only lasts while you're in the shower, you don't have to worry about layering with the same scent to match or anything. It smells good in the shower. I don't think I would want the lotion or mist, but I do like the shower gel.

*You can get these at Bath & Body Works for $5 each. There is normally a 3 for $10 deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment