Friday, September 13, 2013

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Review!

My dad got an Xbox a while back so he decided to give me his PS2. We had a lot of games for it, but the other day (for some reason I don't recall lol) I was thinking about how when I was a kid we used to play Street Fighter II on Nintendo. So I jumped on Amazon.com to see if they had any Street Fighter games for PS2. They sure did! I went with the Anniversary Collection since you get both Street Fighter II and Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike on one disk. I was so excited! It came yesterday so I tried it out. Street Fighter II was super difficult to play on PS2. I was so disappointed. I always pick Chun Li since she was the only woman back in the day. It's really hard to get her to do her lightening kicks on PS2! I have no idea why lol. It was frustrating. So I tried Street Fighter 3, which I have never played before. That one is so much fun! I picked Chun Li and she's so cool! They updated her and gave her some cool new moves. Yet kept her in her classic blue outfit (you can also pick that same outfit in purple, grey, and green), her classic spike bracelets, and her hair is classic too. I had a lot of fun with that one! Glad I bought it!

I got it on Amazon.com for $16.43 (including tax & shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment