Monday, September 30, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Eye Shadow Primer Review!

I was really disappointed when I used my NYC eye shadow primer for the second time and my eye shadow creased in about an hour. I needed to order some things on Walgreens.com, so I ordered the Wet n Wild primer too. I used it yesterday for the first time. I had my make up on for 11 hours. 11 hours later, my eye shadow still looked fresh and looked as if I just put it on. I was very impressed! It preps and primes and never creases! You can find this wonderful primer at Walgreens for $4.99. I got it while it was on sale for $3.74. I ordered two of them and will for sure be buying more in the future! Hopefully it doesn't get discontinued. I noticed that happens with a lot of Wet n Wild products. I'll have to stock up... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment