Monday, September 16, 2013

NYC Sparkle Eye Dust Review!

I know this was part of the Paradise Voxbox from Influenster (I didn't get that one =(, sad lol). I saw tons of women raving about how much they loved it. So I tried looking online to see who carried these. I found them on Walgreens.com, but it said "Not sold in stores", so I just ordered them online. There were 9 options online, though it seems they have 10 colors now. I ordered 8. The blue was the only one I didn't order, but apparently there's a sea foam green color now also. I got: Opal Sparkle (white), Golden Champagne, Pink Topaz, Smokey Topaz, Amber Glitz, Bronze Shimmer, Amethyst Dazzle, Diamond Dust (silver). I usually use a brown color on my lid and crease, and then use a white color for under my eyebrow. I've been wanting to play with different colors though, so what better time? I like Pink Topaz, Amethyst Dazzle, and Golden Champagne the most. They are so gorgeous! I didn't think purple or pink would look good on me, but if you only put a little of the purple on it looks light and pretty. The pink seems to be brown based, so it looks very pretty on! Not a bright, scary pink lol. Scary for my skin tone anyway, I'm pretty light. I love all of them though and they're only $2.99! Can't beat that! I was originally only gonna get 4 colors (Pink Topaz, Smokey Topaz, Amethyst Dazzle, and Golden Champagne), but you get free shipping for $25 and over. With the other things that were in my cart already, I would have been at $25 after shipping and tax, so I thought "Why not?!"

UPDATE:
I was wrong about the blue and green colors. Aquamarine Sparkle is the green and Brilliant Sapphire is the blue. The blue one is the one not available on Walgreens.com. Just to clear that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment