Sunday, September 22, 2013

NYC Show Time Sparkle Eyeliner Review!

I actually won TWO of these! The first one I won because I won a Brand Challenge from the Spring Fever voxbox from Influenster. I won the NYC Badge. The prize was this eyeliner. I also got it in the mega voxbox I won for placing 3rd in the Lifeway Kefir photo contest! Yay! Anyhow lol. I like this eyeliner a lot! The sparkle in it is really subtle (both prizes came in Show Time Black). The only problem that I have with it is that it smudges and ends up under my eyebrow lol. I try to do a thinner line when I use this eyeliner so that doesn't happen, but I find it kind of difficult. I would probably purchase this again. I mean it's only $1.99. I normally use NYC eyeliner anyway. I get the pencil that costs $0.99. I do kind of like Avon's eyeliner though. The "self sharpening" kind. I did a review on the Cosmic one I got of those. I REALLY like that a lot! I might stick to that. Not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment