Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sleepy Hollow Review!

I've only watched the premiere episode so far. The second episode is in my DVR and ready to be watched, I just haven't gotten around to it just yet lol. After seeing these previews I was really excited! I like those creepy, spooky, weird shows like American Horror Story. This show is unique since Icabod Crane is the main character! I like the girl who plays Abbie Mills too, she's good. So in the first episode we see Icabod coming out of the ground. Then he wanders around, curious why everything looks so different to him. We later find out that Icabod was frozen all those years before. When he cut off the headless horseman's head, their blood blended together and bonded him. So when the headless horseman was summoned and riding again, Icabod also awoke. I liked the way they ended the first episode! It was so creepy and spooky! I loved it! With all of that being said, it is a little confusing and hard to follow. They had a lot going on in the first episode. I'm sticking with it though, I'm sure once we get used to the characters and the story it will be a lot easier to follow.

*You can check it out Monday's on Fox at 9/8c!

No comments:

Post a Comment